Move Out Cleaning is one of the most important, quality services that Master Clean USA provides. Clients that are moving are under enormous stress and usually have a lot invested in the deposit of their rental. We tailor our move out cleaning to most landlord’s standard move out list and provide the highest quality services in order to ensure that you get your deposit back. We guarantee our move out cleaning, so if we miss something, you can be assured that we will send someone back immediately to fix it! For the multitude of property managers that we work with, they know that using Master Clean USA for all their move out cleaning needs means peace of mind: we do it right the first time. We use the proper products to ensure that the property is not only cleaned correctly and thoroughly, but is cleaned properly in order to avoid damage. Our teams are professional, efficient and trained in the uniqueness of move out cleaning so that you can count on a unit that is ready for the next tenant without the hassle of having to call back your cleaners over and over to get it right.
We have written some tips on how to minimize the stresses of moving out that may be just what you need to minimize the stresses involved. We highly recommend you read the blog in preparation for your move and hope you are helped! Also, please see the list of services you can expect with your move out cleaning below and also visit our testimonials page for a multitude of recommendations for all our services.
Move Out Cleaning Services will include:
All trash and furniture must be removed from the premises PRIOR to cleaning or additional charges may be incurred.
- Clean window sills.
- Clean inside and outside of front and back doors.
- Clean out fireplace if applicable.
- Walls dusted and wiped down…obvious marks removed. (NOTE: Some walls are in such poor condition only new paint will fix)
- Clean all vinyl and tile floors.
- Carpets vacuumed (steamed cleaned extra upon request).
- Clean all blinds valances (possibly additional charge depending on condition and type of blinds).
- Clean all light fixtures throughout unit.
- Baseboards, door frames, light switches cleaned.
- Clean inside and out of dishwasher.
- Detail clean and de-grease inside and out of range hood.
- Scrub kitchen floor, including under the movable appliances.
- Detail clean and de-grease inside of oven, top of stove, under elements, pan drawer, exhaust fan.
- Wash and dry outside of stove all sides.
- Detail clean inside of refrigerator and sanitize including drawers.
- Detail clean and dry outside of refrigerator- all sides.
- Move refrigerator out from wall and clean underneath if easily moved.
- Freezer cleaned.
Cabinets and Drawers (ALL):
- Detail clean and de-grease cupboards inside and out.
- Wipe out drawers and sanitize.
- Clean sink and counter tops-including grout if applicable.
- Detail clean tile, remove hard water and mildew.
- Clean bathtub, tile around the tub, sink, door and fixtures (anti-mildew cleaners will be used but note that if mildew has penetrated grout or caulking it may NOT come out).
- Clean inside and outside of toilet-removing mineral build up.
- Clean the inside of medicine cabinet.
- Wash mirror.
- Clean floor.