One of my team’s most favorite go-to cleaning products touts its effectiveness by claiming it’s like “magic” and I am here to tell you… it lives up to its claim!
Like many of our best tricks of the trade, the Magic Eraser was one of my first personal go-to products for around the home and now has become essential to all our team’s bag of tools.
The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is made with Durafoam and though many have thought it an effective wall cleaning product- it is SO much more than that!
With just water and no cleaning chemicals at all you simply wet the sponge and clean a myriad of things- like magic.
Too good to be true?
Not at all!
It really works and not only that, it makes light of some of the toughest cleaning challenges:
- It advertises to be an oven door cleaner, but we also have found that it helps remove grease from the stove top, the hood, backsplashes, cabinets and much more
- Remove sticky residue
- Clean grimy light switches
- Safely clean and shine your faucets
- Remove rust stains from your tub or counter
- Clean your favorite sneakers
- Removing permanent marker and crayon
- Cleaning bruised baseboards
- Removing scuff marks from all around the house
- And of course, clean your walls. I will tell you there are generic brands out there that work okay… but we stick with the original.
Also, you will want to be careful on some surfaces. Because the magic eraser has tiny filaments that “erase” or “sand away” dirt and stains, it will take the shine off some surfaces.
Don’t use on glossy paint and finished wood, for example.
It’s one of those products that you might think is just too good to be true, but I can tell you from all our experience, it makes of surprisingly difficult cleaning tasks and as long as you keep its aforementioned limitations in mind, you are going to love this product!