Amid growing worry about the COVID-19 virus, we at Master Clean USA are here for you. I am writing today to remind you that we, as your cleaning company, have always taken proper cleaning and sanitation seriously and that is no different right now. We will continue with our customary standards for proper cleaning and sanitizing based on best-recommended practices.
You are very important to all of us here at Master Clean USA and I want to be sure you know that our cleaning products and procedures always follow the appropriate guidelines and standards applicable to the space being cleaned and you can have peace of mind regarding the quality and effectiveness of your service.
Additionally, please know that we have provided all our cleaning teams with additional training to reinforce the importance of our cleaning protocols. Your cleaning team has been reminded and instructed to strictly adhere to precautionary measures (below) outlined by ISSA and GBAC and other leaders in the industry.
During this time of uncertainty, please do not hesitate to contact us with any needs or questions you might have.
You can help prevent yourself from getting and spreading the coronavirus–and other respiratory illnesses–by following these steps:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. (Hand-washing: Clean Hands Save Lives) Use 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact such as kissing, hugging, and sharing cups or eating utensils with people who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or shirt sleeve, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs, especially if someone is sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
— Jessica Jankoski (CEO)
— Master Clean USA, Inc