Since Governor Newsom’s announcement of California’s mandatory stay at home order, many of you are asking if we are continuing our services.
Master Clean USA is considered an essential service and we will continue to provide essential services to all scheduled clients.
To ensure the safety of all of our clients and our employees, we will not only be following all recommendations from the CDC regarding the washing of hands, social distancing and the like, but we will also be implementing additional further protocols to ensure your facilities and homes are properly sanitized:
- No one who is ill or shows symptoms of being ill will be working, and anyone that shows symptoms on the job will be sent home. As of today, none of our employees have become ill or have shown symptoms of being ill.
- All employees will be using extra sanitizing protocols for the first pass cleaning of all areas of your home. This essentially means that we will be using hospital-grade sanitizers in addition to our usual cleaning agents.
- All employees will sanitize high-touch areas as they finalize and leave each service. This includes:
- Surfaces touched after cleaning
- Light switches
- Refrigerator doors, stove controls, and other high-touch areas
- As an additional precaution, employees will wear masks on certain qualified jobs
- Note: Due to the scarce supply of N95 masks, we are characterizing qualified jobs as those where employees interact with someone other than their teammates and we are working to stock those masks as they become available.
- All employees will be using hospital-grade sanitizing wipes to sanitize their hands in-between every job, as well as on high-touch areas they frequently interact with such as vehicle doors, tool handles, etc.
We understand how stressful and frightening this pandemic is, and we are committed to doing our part to make it better. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions, concerns or needs you may have. We are here to serve and help you in any way we can.
PS- If you are ill or have symptoms of being ill, please call and let us know so that we can adjust your scheduling plan for the safety of you and others.
— Jessica Jankoski (CEO)
— Master Clean USA, Inc