Pure Maintenance of Santa Barbara County
S E R V I C E S
Pure Maintenance of Santa Barbara County uses a patented FDA approved (safe) and EPA registered (efficacious) disinfecting and sterilizing process that meets or exceeds CDC guidelines for pathogen removal.
Using proprietary InstaPURE dry-fog technology, Pure Maintenance sterilizes the whole of your space and is effective at treating mold, bacteria, and viruses that may exist on your surfaces.
Once we have effectively sterilized your space, Pure Maintenance applies the EverPURE treatment, which provides up to 90 days of additional protection from microbial growth on all surfaces.
All treatments come with a Certificate of Virus Protection.
Is Pure Maintenance safe?
Not only is it FDA and EPA approved and food safe, there is no residue, no poison, no toxicity. The InstaPURE breaks down to oxygen and water.
Is it as good as wet disinfecting?
Better. Pure Maintenance technology is dry, non-toxic and eliminates human error AND it touches anything that the air touches. Wet disinfection is often toxic, cannot be used on electronics, keyboards, phones and more and does not hit the undersides of furniture, inside cabinets and is not safe for all materials… plus, it has to be repeated daily.
Do I have to keep up some type of sanitizing protocol after?
No, clean as usual. The EverPURE creates a barrier of protection for 90 days that kills any pathogen that comes in contact with the surface.
More information about the Pure Maintenance method and its technologies:
The Pure Maintenance system kills viruses and pathogens, and EverPURE protects your surfaces from microbes for up to 90 days.
One difficult aspect of an emerging virus is the lack of available specimens for testing. Preliminary tests on coronavirus demonstrate that the virus is fairly easy to kill on surfaces when oxidizers such as those used by Pure Maintenance are applied.
The coronavirus is an “enveloped virus”. InstaPURE and EverPURE denature enveloped viruses and require very little dwell time. A building can typically be treated and safe to use in one day.
The EPA has issued the following guidelines concerning products that can be used to kill coronavirus:
- The product should be an EPA-registered, hospital, healthcare, or broad-spectrum disinfectant with directions for use on hard, porous, or non-porous surfaces.
- The currently accepted product label (from an EPA-registered product as described above) should have disinfectant efficacy claims against at least one of the following viral pathogen groups:
- a) A product should be approved by EPA to inactivate at least one large or one small non-enveloped virus to be eligible for use against emerging enveloped viral pathogens.
- b) A product should be approved by EPA to inactivate at least one small, non-enveloped virus to be eligible for use against emerging large, non-enveloped viral pathogens.
- c) A product should be approved by EPA to inactivate at least two small, non-enveloped viruses to be eligible for use against emerging small, non-enveloped viral pathogens.
Both InstaPURE and EverPURE qualify under these EPA guidelines according to their label claims.
This FDA approved and EPA registered process can and will kill pathogens on any exposed surface in a building but cannot stop the spreading of infection should someone become contaminated through person-to-person contact. Strict adherence to CDC protocols are paramount to prevent person to person contamination. This technology prevents pathogens from living on any surfaces in your home, workspace, or establishment and spreading through surface to human contact.
Pure Maintenance provides protection from viruses and pathogens with this revolutionary treatment.
ALERT- What is the CDC really telling you?
Our interpretation is: Use Pure Maintenance.
The recently released CDC recommendations for disinfecting schools and public buildings for re-opening clearly places significantly greater emphasis than ever on the chemical labeling and instructions for proper application requirements. There is a real reason for the greater emphasis!
If the Objective is to Adequately disinfect all surfaces to reduce or eliminate any possibility of surface to human contamination, then how practical and cost effective are the following to fulfill a risk mitigation protocol? Please make the better choice.
In light of these critical application requirements, any deviation means inadequate disinfecting will happen allowing for the possibility of cross contamination to occur.
Pure Maintenance Is the overwhelming superior choice, absolute Gold Standard because of its dry fogging delivery mechanism of our FDA approved and EPA registered InstaPURE and EverPURE whereby anything in any building that the air touches will be comprehensively disinfected, sterilized and through our second application all surfaces will be antimicrobial protected for 90 days.
This is not new technology! Bio Pharma has employed this technology for over 20 years to sterilize their clean rooms because of the superior safety profile and delivery mechanism of dry fogging employing the same nontoxic chemicals we use and the absolute superior disinfecting, sanitizing, sterilizing and antimicrobial efficacy for the surfaces treated.
If you want the most comprehensive risk mitigation process
to achieve your objective then don’t wait to call us now!
Studies and Document Library
- Army Corp of Engineers Performance Testing Data
- Army Corps Magazine Article
- Cantel Life Sciences Division Report
- COVID-19 Guidance for High Level Disinfection
- Disinfectant Efficacy against the Wuhan Coronavirus
- Dry Fog Treatment of Building 60 – Fort McNair, Washington DC
- Environmentally Friendly Disinfection of a Pharmaceutical Cleanroom
- EPA Letter – EverPURE
- EPA Master Label EverPURE with Bioprotect
- H1N1 Study
- InstaPURE Coronavirus Press Release
- Letter From The Manufacturers of InstaPURE
- Materials Compatibility Guide
- PAA Bacteria and Virus Testing
- Safety Data Sheet – EverPURE
- Safety Data Sheet – Instapure
- UVHC Letter of Recommendation
How EverPURE Works
The second dry fogging application incorporates EverPURE. This *FDA food safe and *EPA registered product is dry and leaves no residue but creates an antimicrobial barrier on all surfaces of the room that will insure that for 90 days, your home or business will be germ free. It cannot be washed off or wiped away. It represents a superior methodology of creating an antimicrobial surface on all surfaces treated as compared to daily disinfecting which do not leave an antimicrobial barrier. In essence because of the molecular structure, EverPURE leaves a “bed of nails” on all surfaces whereby a microbe coming in contact is killed on contact.
*Once the second dry fogging delivery of EverPURE is completed maintain your quality cleaning efforts of surfaces to ensure a buildup of particulate (excessive dust, dirt) is prevented on surfaces treated ensuring the barrier’s effectiveness is maintained.