The term “Spring Cleaning” refers to the practice of thoroughly cleaning your home in the spring time. It’s really used interchangeably with any effort of deep or heavy duty cleaning in all or part of the home. The tradition has been passed down by generations and Master Clean specializes in professional spring cleaning for every client whether commercial or residential. This service differs from our regular house cleaning services in that we move furniture and clean all sides, clean inside and out of the refrigerator and oven, clean walls and blinds, clean windows and do all the preventative maintenance services that lend to the longevity of the home. Our professionals take the time to clean every little nook and cranny readying the house for ongoing maintenance and refreshing the home. Below you will find a list of the services that are included in your spring cleaning. Be sure to also visit our testimonials page for our excellent recommendations and you may want to take a look at a blog we wrote on the fun facts of the spring cleaning tradition. Regardless of the time of year, however, if it has been a while since you gave your home a deep cleaning, fill out the proposal form below and we will get back to you right away! Your home will thank you!
Spring Cleaning Services Will Include
- Clean all windows inside and out in all rooms including screens and tracking (when included in bid pricing).
- Clean window sills.
- Clean inside and outside of front and back doors.
- Clean out fireplace if applicable.
- Walls dusted and wiped down…obvious marks removed. (NOTE: Some walls are in such poor condition only new paint will fix.)
- Clean all vinyl and tile floors.
- Carpets vacuumed (steamed cleaned extra upon request).
- Clean all blinds valances (possibly additional charge depending on condition and type of blinds).
- Clean all light fixtures throughout unit.
- Baseboards, door frames, light switches cleaned.
- Detail dusting of all furniture and nic nacs–all sides and moving furniture if possible.
- Clean inside and out of dishwasher.
- Detail clean and degrease inside and out of range hood.
- Scrub kitchen floor, including under the movable appliances.
- Detail clean and degrease inside of oven, top of stove, under elements, pan drawer, exhaust fan.
- Wash and dry outside of stove all sides.
- Detail clean inside of refrigerator and sanitize including drawers.
- Detail clean and dry outside of refrigerator- all sides.
- Move refrigerator out from wall and clean underneath if easily moved.
- Freezer cleaned.
Cabinets and Drawers (all)
- Detail clean and degrease exterior cupboards.
- Clean sink and counter tops-including grout if applicable.
- Detail clean tile, remove hard water and mildew.
- Clean bathtub, tile around the tub, sink, door and fixtures (anti-mildew cleaners will be used but note that if mildew has penetrated grout or caulking it may NOT come out).
- Clean inside and outside of toilet-removing mineral build up.
- Wash mirror.
- Clean exterior of cabinets.
- Clean floor.